Jewish Community Center Early Childhood Center (St Louis)
2 Millstone Campus Drive, St Louis, MO 63146, Tel:(314) 442-3224
Jewish Community Center Early Childhood Center
6 weeks – 5 years (Pre-K)
Early childhood is a crucial stage of life in terms of a child's physical, intellectual, emotional and social development. ... It is a time when children particularly need high quality personal care and learning experiences. The mission of the J Early Childhood Center is to provide quality care and education that embraces the development of your child –mind, body, and soul.
Starting as young as six weeks, our infant and toddler classrooms provide a caring and nurturing environment. Education begins from the moment your baby is born and our professional educators, in partnership with our families, provide high-quality, individualized, responsive, and stimulating experiences that will influence your child’s growth and learning experience.
Our preschool teachers deliver positive early learning experiences to help children’s intellectual, social and emotional development laying the foundation for later school success. The J ECC program helps children build cognitive skills, laying the foundation for reading, math, science and academics, as well as character skills, social-emotional growth, gross-motor skills and executive functioning.
• Accredited by the Missouri Accreditation & licensed by the Missouri Dept. of Health and Senior Services
• The J Early Childhood uses the Project Construct® and Conscious Discipline® curriculums- teaching children the skills that foster learning and social-emotional growth
• Children participate in a variety of activities including swimming, sports, yoga, intergenerational connections, and many more
• Students experience the Jewish holidays, traditions and values in a meaningful and relevant way
• Year-round care including an amazing summer camp experience for pre-school ages
• Full & part-time schedules available
• Creve Coeur & Chesterfield locations
• Open Monday-Friday, 7am – 6pm